UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2021 Economic Service/ Statistical Service Examination- UPSC has released a notification for the recruitment of Economic Service/ Statistical Service posts against 26 vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online before the last date of application submission, 27th April,2021.
Details of UPSC IES/ ISS Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Economic Service/ Statistical Service|
|No. of Post||26 Posts|
|Official Notifications||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post
1)Indian Economic Service –
No. of Post: 15
Educational Qualification: A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
2)Indian Statistical Service –
No. of Post: 11
Educational Qualification: A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age Limits :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2021 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1991 and not later than 1st August, 2000.
- The upper age-limit prescribed above will be relaxable as follows :—
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belong to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of candidate belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates;
- up to a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area, and released as a consequence thereof ;
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2021 and have been released : (i) on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st August, 2021 otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account or misconduct or inefficiency; or (ii) on account of Physical disability attributable to Military Service; or (iii) on invalidment;
- up to a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2021 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for Civil employment and that they will be released on three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment;
- up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities viz; (a) blindness and low vision; (b) deaf and hard of hearing; (c) locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy; (d) autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness; (e) multiple disabilities from amongst person under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf blindness.
Application Fees: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability Candidates who are
exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply Online using the https://www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.