The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 for the posts of Medical Officer in various Government Departments on 21st July, 2019
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after
the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
Name of post: Medical Officer
No of posts: 965
Age: Upper age of 32 years on 1st August, 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India rules.
Educational Qualification: MBBS.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 46
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services. : 250
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) : 07
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation (MCD) : 362
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- to be paid in any branch of SBI by cash or by using Net Banking. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
Last date for Submission and Withdrawal of Applications:
(i) The online Applications can be filled upto 06th May, 2019 till 6.00 P.M.
(ii) The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13.05.2019 to 20.05.2019 till
6.00 PM. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix-II (B).
Online Apply Click here