TPSC Recruitment 2020 Personal Assistant – 100 Posts – Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 100 Personal Assistant Grade-II (PA-II), Group-C Non- Gazetted under GA (P&T) Department, Govt. of Tripura.
Details of TPSC Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|No. of Post||100 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Personal Assistant
No of posts: 100 [ SC : 15, ST : 59, UR : 26]
Pay: Level-9 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 5700-24000/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (PB-2) (pre-revised)
- He/She shall have passed at least Higher Secondary (H.S.+2) or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board / University with minimum 35% marks in average or He/ She shall have passed Madhyamik examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamik.
- He/She shall have Knowledge of operating Computer and a certificate from any Government or Government recognized or Government registered Institution or University which may be of minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- He/She shall have proficiency in typing in English on computer and shorthand writing/transcription with minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
- The qualifying marks as mentioned in (a) above is relaxable by 5% marks for all reserved category (SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / PH) candidates.
Age: Minimum 18 to 41 years as on 16.10.2020. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Govt. Servants. The Government employees belong to ST, SC, PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the General relaxation of 5 years available to them.
Selection Process: As per service rule the Recruitment process will comprise of three successive stages viz.(i) Preliminary Examination of 100 marks (multiple Choice Type Test), (ii) Type Writing (Using Computer) of 100 marks & Shorthand Writing & Transcription (using a computer) of 200 marks and (iii) Main Examination of 250 marks (Conventional Type Test).
- Rs.150/- (UR/OBC)
- Rs.100/- (ST/SC/ BPL card holders/PH)
How to apply:
Candidates will have to submit an application through Online Application Portal http://www.tpsc.gov.in/ only. The online Application Portal will be available on the Commission’s website from 24.09.2020 to 16.10.2020 (5.30 PM).