TISS Recruitment 2021 – 35 Posts: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invites online applications for the recruitment of 35 Evaluator posts under the project ‘Saksham Pramaan – Targeted Interventions (TI) and Link Workers Schemes (LWS) Evaluation for National AIDS Control Programme (NACP)’. Interested candidates may apply before the last date (10th December, 2021) of application submission.
Details of TISS Recruitment 2021
|Institute Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Name of Post||Evaluator|
|No. of Post||35|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Post Graduate|
|Place of Posting||All over India|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Post
Name of Post: Evaluator
No. of Post: 35
Project Name: Saksham Pramaan – Targeted Interventions (TI) and Link Workers Schemes (LWS) Evaluation for National AIDS Control Programme (NACP).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in developmental sector and preferably at least 1 year in
HIV/AIDS prevention programme.
- Post graduate in any Social Work, Public Health, and other allied Social Sciences.
- Community members with minimum qualification of graduation in Social Sciences and at least
2 years of experience in HIV/AIDS prevention programme are also eligible to apply.
- For Finance evaluators the minimum qualification is a post graduate degree in Commerce or
an experience in auditing with a CA firm. SACS internal auditors should not be engaged in TI
evaluation due to possible conflict of interest.
- Preference shall be given to candidates, who have prior experience evaluating development
- Sensitive towards issues relating to HRG communities and PLHIVs.
- Willing to undertake extensive field visits to intervention sites.
- Well versed in reporting and documentation.
- Conversant in local language in addition to English.
- She/he shall have experience in conducting FGDs/IDIs with HRGs and Bridge population.
- Evaluators should not be currently associated with any TI projects/development partners who
are supporting NACP both at National and State level.
Honorarium and Reimbursement:
● Honorarium will be paid to evaluators directly by SACS.
● SACS will reimburse the travel and stay for the period of evaluation as per the NACO norms.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the official link (mentioned above) only.
Please go through the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for other details.