SSUHS DPharm And BSc Nursing 2020 Online Admission – Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) has released the official notification of SSUHS D.Pharm & BSc Nursing Admission for the academic year 2020-2021. Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences (SSUHS) is going to conduct a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for admission into both 1st year B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses under the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam for the session 2020.
Details of SSUHS DPharm And BSc Nursing 2020 Online Admission
|Department Name||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences|
|Course||D.Pharm And BSc Nursing|
|Education Qualification||HS (Science)|
|Date of Apply||05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020|
|Admit Card Available||14-12-2020|
|SSUHS CEE Exam||20-12-2020|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Eligibility of SSUHS DPharm And BSc Nursing
Eligibility criteria for admission into both B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in Pharmacy courses are as follows:
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) Science or Equivalent Examination from recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subjects and securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for General Category candidates and 40% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category without grace marks.
Age: She must be within 17 to 24 years of age on 31-12-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for SC/ST candidates.
- The applicant must be a Female Candidate.
- Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
Diploma in Pharmacy:
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or Equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and/or Mathematics from a recognized Board/Council/University without grace marks.
Age: Not below 17 years and above 24 years on 31-12-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category
The candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
SSUHS CEE 2020
1. The SSUHS Common Entrance Examination (CEE) shall be held on 20th December 2020 at Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Silchar, Jorhat, Barpeta, and Tezpur for both B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm courses which will be conducted by Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences.
2. A candidate may apply for both the B.Sc. Nursing and D. Pharm Examination in the same arrangement and with single examination fee.
3. The Examination shall be for 150 marks for each course.
4. There will be 50 questions for each subject with1 a mark for each question. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers. Unanswered questions shall be awarded zero marks.
5. There will be 3 (three) papers as shown below :
Paper-1 (Physics and Chemistry)
Time: 10 AM to 12 Noon
Time: 1 PM to 2 PM
Time: 3 PM to 4 PM
6. The question papers shall be of 10+2 standard and shall consist of 100 questions in the Paper-1 (50 questions from Physics and 50 questions from Chemistry), 50 questions in Paper-2 (50 questions from Biology), and 50 questions in the Paper-3(50 questions from Mathematics).
7. A candidate willing to appear for B.Sc. Nursing Course shall have to appear in the Paper-1and Paper-2. A candidate willing to appear for D.Pharm Course must appear on Paper-1and either of Paper-2or Paper-3. However, if a candidate for the D.Pharm course wants to appear in both Paper-2 and Paper-3 he/she shall be allowed to do so, but for counting marks for a merit position the higher mark between Paper-2 and Paper-3 shall be taken into account.
Admit Cards for SSUHS CEE 2020 will be available online at www.ssuhs.in from 14-12-2020 which can be downloaded after log in. Candidates are strictly advised to keep records of the Application Number and Password used by them while submitting the online form, without which they will not be able to download Admit cards.
A non-refundable fee of Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred) only:s required to be paid through the SBI payment gateway (Labeled as CEE 2020) available on the online application page.
Steps to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application form 05-11-2020 to 30-11-2020; provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university. Here are the basic steps one needs to follow the submit an online application.
Step 1: Scroll down, check the Important Web-Link‘s section.
Step 2: Click Online Application Link.
Step 3: Enter all information as required.
Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the form.