SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, And DEO Posts – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification of the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam 2020. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators for various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India.
Details of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA And DEO|
|No. of Post||Update Soon SSC Website|
|Last Date for Online fee payment||17-12-2020|
|Last Date for Offline Challan||19-12-2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan||21-12-2020|
|Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)||12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA And DEO
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade “A”
No of posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- 18-27 years as of 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Fee payable: Rs 100/-(Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
The examination will consist of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), and Skill Test/ Typing Test(Tier-III).
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-II Examination on the basis of their performance in the Tier-I Examination. Normalized scores of candidates will be used to determine merit and for final selection.
- There will be separate category-wise cut-offs in Tier-I and subsequent Tiers for different posts i.e. (i) DEO, (ii) DEO Grade ‘A’, and (iii) LDC/ JSA and PA/ SA.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Tier-III Examination on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to having scored a minimum of 33% marks in the Tier-II Examination. Tier-III Examination i.e. Skill Test/ Typing Test is qualifying in nature.
- Skill Test in Tier-III for DEOs is mandatory for all the qualified candidates.
- Typing Test in Tier-III for posts other than DEOs is mandatory for all candidates except those who are exempted from appearing in the Typing Test as per Para220.127.116.11.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification on the basis of their performance in Tier-I + Tier-II subject to their qualifying the Skill Test as per the qualifying standards fixed by the Commission.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form is attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.