Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021- 27 Ranger And Officer Posts: Soil Conservation Department, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 27 Ranger and Officer post vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online before the last date of application submission, 28th May, 2021.
Details of Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Soil Conservation|
|Post Name||Ranger And Officer|
|No. of Post||27|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Details of Post
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Scale(Rs. per month)|
|Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||13||30,000/- to 110,000/-|
Grade pay-Rs. 12,700/-
|Soil Conservation Ranger||14|
A) Assistant Soil Conservation Officer-
- At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science. OR
- A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun. OR
- At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam. OR
- Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam.
B) Soil Conservation Ranger-
- Bachelor’s degree in Science from any Govt. recognized University with at least Physics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Environmental Science as one of the subject. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture / Agriculture Engineering / Civil Engineering from any Govt. recognized University.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable :
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate as per Govt. Notification No. ABP 144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC Admit Card or
Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
- General/EWS- Rs.285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC- Rs.185.40
- BPL & PWBD- Rs.35.40
How to Apply for Soil Conservation Recruitment 2021
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of
application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the
APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’
*For further details, candidates are advised to check the official notification.