Sivsagar Recruitment 2021 – Gaonburah Posts: Deputy Commissioner, Sivsagar has published an advertisement for filling up the vacancies of Gaonburah posts in different revenue circles of Sivsagar district. Interested candidates may apply before the last date of application submission which is 25th August, 2021.
Details of Sivsagar District Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Deputy Commissioner, Sivsagar|
|Minimum Qualifications||10th Pass|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Gaonburah
- Villages- Jaysagar, Rudrasagar, Garhkaxoria and Jerengahabi
- Villages- Chirakhunda
- Villages- Bhatgaj, Gohaingaon and Paraliguri.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of any of the villages mentioned above or from the particular area candidate is applying for appointment.
- Minimum Age limit: 25 years.
- Minimum educational qualification: 10th pass from any Board/Institute recognized by Government of Assam.
- Candidate should be mentally and Physically healthy.
- Candidate should not be financially weak or declared as defaulter in Govt. payments.
- Should not be a Government employee.
- Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- Should not be a member of any political party.
- Should have a high status and respected position in the society.
- Should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and program and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- Should not have more than 2 children.
Certificates to be attechted with the application form-
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
- Age Proof & Educational Certificate
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Document relating to immovable property
- affidavit of not having more than 2 living children.
How to Apply
Applications must reach in Standard form of Application as published in Assam Gazette Part IX up to 25th August, 2021 at the office of Deputy Commissioner’s office, Sivsagar.