The Directorate of Higher Education, Assam has launched a new portal called SAMARTH. SAMARTH Admission Portal has been launched by the Education Minister of Assam on 14th June 2023. SAMARTH Admission Portal is a common application portal of Assam where students can apply online for admission to undergraduate courses. On this portal, students can submit admission applications for courses like BA, BCom, BSc etc. Earlier, a similar initiative has been taken by the Government of Assam for higher secondary first year admission by launching the DARPAN portal.
SAMARTH Admission Portal 2023
|23rd June 2023
Name of Documents
|Name of Documents
|Recent Passport Size Photograph
|10th Registration Certificate
|10th Admit Card
|10th Pass Certificate
|12th Registration Certificate
|12th Pass Certificate
|Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
|Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
|TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (If Applicable)
|Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
|Application Start Date
|14th June 2023
|Application Last Date
|23rd June 2023
|1st Merit List Publication
|4th July 2023
|Closing Admission (1st List)
|7th July 2023
|2nd Merit List Publication
|8th July 2023
|Closing Admission (2nd List)
|11th July 2023
|3rd Merit List Publication
|12th July 2023
|Closing Admission (3rd List)
|15th July 2023
|17-18th July 2023
How to Apply
Students who have passed HS final exam or equivalent can submit applications to take admission to Colleges and Universities in Assam using SAMARTH Online Admission Portal. Note that the applications for admission will be accepted through SAMARTH Portal and the actual admission will be done in offline mode in the college. Students have to submit online applications on the SAMARTH portal after which merit lists will be issued based on which they will have to visit their respective institutes to take admission. Our users can follow the following steps to submit an online application for admission to undergraduate courses.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
- Click on the Online Application Link.
- Now, an official web portal will load in the new tab of your browser.
- In that portal, you will get the option to register yourself.
- After registration, you have to provide all your asked details.
- After that, you have to upload your documents.
- After successful completion of the above steps, your application will be submitted.
- Also, you will receive an acknowledgement copy of your submission.
- Keep that acknowledgement copy for future use.