Online Application for HS Admission: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has launched the “Anneswan” web portal for the Assam Higher Secondary Online Admission 2020 process to be started from 20th June 2020. Students who have passed the HSLC exam may apply online for Assam HS Admission 2020.
Online Application for HS Admission – Anneswan
|Board of Secondary Education
|HS 1st Year
|Application for HS Admission
|Online Portal for Institutions
|Students Confirmed Their
Admission will be Available on
|Students See Selected Institutions
|26/07/2020 to 30/07/2020
|Students confirm admission.
|See Also More Jobs
|WhatsApp Groups Link
Online Application for HS Admission – Anneswan 2020 Fees
Please keep in mind that, the entire Assam HS admission process will be FREE. Assam Government has already issued the official order regarding waiving off all fees due for admission and other categories at the educational institutes starting from Higher Secondary to PG level irrespective of the income category of parents.
Instructions to the applicants:
- Step 1: Login using your HSLC/AHM 2020 Roll No. and Date of Birth (as per Admit Card)
- Step 2: Select your institute and fill up the online form.
- Step 3: Upload scan copy of photograph, signature, and necessary documents.
- Step 4: Take a print out of the filled up form, and keep for future reference.
- Step 5: Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission.
- Students who have NOT passed HSLC/AHM Examination 2020 are not eligible to apply through this portal.
- Students can select and apply for more than one institution if desired.
- Students who have passed prior to 2020 and those who are migrating from other boards may visit the institute for offline form fillup.
- From 26/07/2020 to 30/07/2020, students will see the institutions where he has been selected. He/She then has to select ONLY ONE institution for admission.
- On 31/07/2020 students will get a confirmation note on his/ her admission status.
Help desk:: (Please call between 10 AM to 5 PM on working days only) 7002381216 and 8752844030
Instructions to the institutions:
- Step 1: Please login to the system using the username and password supplied to you. username is your Institution Code (AHSEC) and password will be supplied to you by DPO, SSA/ Member Secretary of SEBA Regional Office
- Step 2: Update the required information before making the portal live for students.
- Step 3: Once you update the information and check the “GO LIVE” option and then press the SAVE button, your institution will be marked available for students and students will be able to select your institution while making online application.
- Note 1: If your institution is not affiliated to AHSEC yet, please ask DPO, SSA/ Member Secretary of SEBA Regional Office to create your account in the portal and get the temporary User Code and Password.
- Note 2: Please note that, if your institution offers courses in multiple streams, then you will get the different passwords for each stream and may have to register multiple times for each stream.
- Note 3: Please note that list of applied students will be available for download from 01/07/2020 to 10/07/2020. Institutions have to confirm the merit list during that period.
- Note 4: Please note that a final list of students who have confirmed their admission will be available on 16/07/2020.