Nogaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021 – 7 Posts: Applications are invited in Standard Form of Application published in ASSAM GAZETTE PART- IX from the intending candidates for filling up 7 Chowkidar and Peon
vacant posts in the establishment of District & sessions Judge, Nagaon. Interested candidates may apply. Last date of application submission is 12th August, 2021.
Details of Nogaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Nogaon Judiciary|
|Post Name||Chowkidar and Peon|
|No. of Post||07 Posts|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Details of Posts
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Peon||04||Rs.(12,000/- to 52,000/-) +|
Grade Pay Rs.3,900/-
|Peon (Contractual)||01||Rs. 15,000/- (Fix Pay per month)|
|Chowkidar||02||Rs.(12,000/- to 52,000/-) +|
Grade Pay Rs.3,900/-
Minimum Educational Qualification is class VIII passed and those who have passed H.S.S.L.C. examination shall not be eligible to apply for the post.
- The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined under Articles 5 to B of the Constitution of India.
- The Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper Age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Rule.
How to Apply
- The Candidates have to submit their application in Standard Form of Application along with self attested documents (in photocopy) in a sealed envelope by Courier/ Registered Post/Speed post/ or deposit the same in the ‘Drop Box’ provided for the purpose in the premises of the District & Sessions Judge’s Court Building at Nagaon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format.
- Contact Numbers and e-mail ID (if any) must be provided in the application.
- The application should be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge, Nagaon and the applicant must mention on the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON/ CHOWKIDER/ PEON (CONTRACTUAL)” at the top.
- The applicant will have to submit self attested documents (photocopy) of Educational Qualification, valid Driving License, Age Proof Certificate and Caste Certificate along with 3 copies of recent passport size photographs.
- The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded in the official website- nagaonjudiciary.gov.in with the date of interview and skill test. No separate Call Letter will be issued from this office.
*Candidates are requested to check the official notification (link mentioned above) for more details.