NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021: NEIGRIHMS (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences) Job Notification: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Interested persons can apply for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Recruitment 2021 through the given format on or before 9th April, 2021.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2020
Details Of NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Senior Resident Doctor|
|No of Posts||54 Posts|
|Qualifications||PG in Medical|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of post:
No of posts: 54
- Anaesthesiology: 4 (2-OBC,1-SC & 1-EWS*)
- Anatomy: 2 (1-OBC, 1-SC 3 CTVS 2 1-OBC, 1-SC*)
- Dermatology & STD:1 (1-OBC)
- Forensic Medicine: 2 (1-UR, 1-EWS*)
- General Medicine: 8 (3-UR, 3-OBC, 1-SC & 1-EWS*)
- General Surgery: 3 (3-OBC*)
- Microbiology: 1 (1-OBC*)
- Neurology: 2 (1-EWS, 1-OBC)
- Neurosurgery : 3 (1-OBC, 1-EWS & 1-SC*)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 3 (1-SC* , 2OBC*)
- Ophthalmology: 1 (1-OBC*)
- Orthopaedics: 2 (1-UR, 1-OBC*)
- Paediatrics: 6 (2-UR, 1-SC, 1-ST, 1-EWS & 1-OBC*)
- Pathology: 1 (1-EWS*)
- Pharmacology: 1 (1-SC*)
- Physiology: 2 (1-UR, 1-EWS*)
- Psychiatry: 1 (1-SC*)
- Radiodiagnosis: 3 (2-UR, 1-OBC*)
- Radiotherapy: 1 (1-OBC*)
- Surgical Oncology: 3 (1-UR, 2-OBC*)
- Urology: 2 (1-OBC*, 1-ST)
Age: 45 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Pay: Level 11 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of `.67700/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
- Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
- Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/ subject will be preferred.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in prescribed proforma (Annexure–I) along with scanned copy of their certificates by email to email@example.com.
Scanned copy of the documents to be attached along with the application:
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/Latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- MD/MS/DNB/Diploma passed certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Diploma
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Residence Certificate issued by the competent authority or Aadhar card or voter ID and Passport
- Character Certificate
- Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.