Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has given a notification for Conducting Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the authority||J&K Public Service Commission|
|Notification number||12-PSC (DR-P) of 2023|
|Service name||Administrative, Police, and Accounts|
|Number of vacancies||75|
|Exam||Combined Competitive Exam|
|Online registration window open from||17th April 2023|
|Last date for online registration||30th June 2023|
|Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service||25|
|JK Police (G) Service||25|
|JK Accounts (G) Service||25|
Category Wise Vacancy
|Category/services||Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service||JK Police (G) Service||JK Accounts (G) Service|
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any Subject from recognized University.
- For Male Candidates:
|Chest girth (min)/ Expansion||84 cm/ 5 cm|
- For Female Candidates:
|Chest girth (min)/ Expansion||79 cm/ 5 cm|
|Category||Age Limit||Not Born before or after|
|OM (Open merit candidates)||32||1st Jan 1991 – 1st Jan 2002|
|Reserved category||34||1st Jan 1989 – 1st Jan 2002|
|Physically challenged||35||1st Jan 1988 – 1st Jan 2002|
|Online form submission starts from||17 April 2023|
|Last date for Application form & fee submission||30 June 2023|
|Preliminary Exam date||23 July 2023|
|Mains Exam date||November 2023|
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2023 @jkpsc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab of “One time Registration(OTR)” or Click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- Click on the “show examination” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- Click on the “Apply Online” against the post you want to apply.
- Fill the application form with the required information and upload the documents in the prescribed format.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
JKPSC CCE 2023 selection process will go through three stages and you need to clear each stage for the selection. The stage of the selection process is given below:
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- It will be based on 2 paper viz. general studies-I and general Studies-II
- Question type: Objective (MCQ)
- Maximum marks: 200
- Negative marking: 0.33 (one third)
- Mains examination
Mains examination will be of written examination which consists of 8 papers conventional essay type.
For more details, you may refer to the notification.
- How many posts are there in JKPSC CCE 2023?
Ans. According to the detailed notification which was released by the commission there are 75 posts vacant.
2.What is the last date to submit the online application for CCE 202 prelims exam?
Ans. Applicant may submit their form by 19 June 2023.
- Is there any application fee for the form submission?
Ans. Yes, for the general and reserved applicant the application fee is 1000/- and 500/- Rs respectively while PHC candidates have been exempted from this.
- Are we allowed to edit the application form once it was submitted finally?
Ans. Yes, but only some fields will be allowed and its window will be available from 16 to 18 May 2023.
- What is the procedure of selection for JKPSC CCE 2023?
Ans. The selection process for Combined competitive examination will go through three stage viz Prelims, mains, and interview.
- Is the marks secured in prelims will be considered for final merit?
Ans. No such details have been provided in the notification regarding this, but marks obtained in prelims will be considered for shortlisting candidates for the main exam.
- When will the commission conduct the CCE 2023 prelims exam?
Ans. The prelims examination for JKPSC CCE 2023 will be held tentatively on 23 July 2023.
- Can any candidates apply for JKPSC CCE examination?
Ans. No, only JK UTs domiciled candidates are eligible to apply for this examination.
- Do applicants need to upload any documents during form submission?
Ans. Yes, they need to upload their recently clicked photograph and signature.
- What does KAS stand for?
Kashmir administrative service.
- Do I need to send hard copy of the application form submitted?
Ans. No, you do not need to send a hard copy of application or documents to commission office.