Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC Are Invited Online Application Form For Food Safety Officer FSO (Jharkhand FSO Recruitment 2023). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. Jharkhand FSO Recruitment 2023.
Jharkhand FSO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
|Name of The Posts
|Food Safety Officer FSO
|21 to 35 Years
|14/ 07/ 2023 Till 05 PM
Category Wise Vacancy
|BC – I
Degree in Food Technology Dairy Technology/ Bio Technology OR Its Equivalent Degree.
More Details Read the Notification.
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS
|15/ 06/ 2023
|Last Date Apply Online
|14/ 07/ 2023 Till 05 PM
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee
|17/ 07/ 2023
How to Fill Form
- JPSC FSO Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 15 June 2023- 14 July 2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Jharkhand FSO Vacancy 2023
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
1. In my certificate, number is not mentioned, what should I enter in certificate no. field of online registration?
Ans. Any unique no. mentioned in certificate as Registration No./ Roll No./ Date of issue etc. has to be mentioned.
2. I have just appeared in graduation (of qualifying education), am I eligible to apply?
Ans. Go through the advertisement of respective post/posts. You are not eligible to apply unless your result or certificate is not in hand as on last date of submission of online application.
3. My acknowledgement form is not generated, what should I do?
Ans. Please check whether – a) you have paid requisite fee as per your category/eligibility for the post applied for. b) Make sure that one working day passed after day of payment of requisite examination fee. If you have paid examination fee by Challan, Please check – c) you have used correct challan for submission of fee.
4. I have paid more than requisite fee, what should I do?
Ans. Your application is in order as far as payment is concerned.
5. I have paid less than requisite fee, what should I do?
Ans. Your candidature will get cancelled for paying less fee. You are advised to pay requisite amount of examination fee again.
6. I have made a spelling or typing mistake while filling up online form, what should I do?
Ans. There is no such provision for correction in online application form. You should put an application to the commission in this regard before the closing date of application.