Indian Navy has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1365 vacancy of Agniveer (SSR) for 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. Interested and eligible unmarried male and female candidates may apply online here.
As Agniveer (SSR), a candidate will become part of a highly technical Organization. Hr/ She will be required to serve in powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft.
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of organisation
|Name of post
|Agniveer (Senior Secondary Recruits)
|Name of batch
|November 2023 (02/2023)
|Name of scheme
|Duration of service
|INS Chilka, Odisha
|Mode of application
|15/ 06/ 2023
Read Also: Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2023 – 100 Posts
Number of posts
Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Only unmarried Indian male and female candidates are eligible for enrollment as Agniveer. Engineers shall not be permitted to marry during their entire tenure of four years.
Candidates must have qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
|550/- + 18% GST
|550/- + 18% GST
|Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
|29th May 2023
|15th June 2023
How to Apply
The applications are to be filled online only on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded. Candidates may submit their online application starting by following below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.
1. What is the starting date of the online application submission for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment?
Ans. The starting date for online application submission of the Indian Navy SSR Recruitment is 29th May 2023.
2. What is the last date of online application submission for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment?
Ans. The last date for online application submission of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment is 15th June 2023.
3. What is the minimum educational qualification for the SSR post?
Ans. The minimum educational qualification for the SSR post is 12th pass from any recognised board or institute.