IIE Recruitment 2021 – 2 Posts: Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati an organization under Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India invites application for the 2 Accounts Associate posts for Livelihood Development Project of Tribal beneficiaries of Assam under Pradhan Mantri Van Dhan Yojana (PMVDY) and SFURTI project to be implemented by IIE on purely contractual basis. Interested candidates may appear at the scheduled walk-in Interview.
Details of IIE Recruitment 2021
|Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati
|No. of Post
|Name of Post
|Walk-In Interview Date
|See Also More Jobs
|WhatsApp Groups Link
|Download NEGJ App
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Accounts Associate
No. of Posts: 02
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of accounts related activities in public or
private organization. Proficiency with Tally accounting system, knowledge of preparing balance sheet, along
with working knowledge on MS office. Knowledge on GST, ESIC/ EPF, Income Tax is mandatory.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, ability to deal with the yearly or half yearly financial
audit from the project Doner and any other Govt. agencies.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to appear at the scheduled walk-in interview to put forward their candidature. Candidate must bring the following documents with them –
- Copy of Bio-data
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C examination for verification of your date of birth (Original as well as Xerox
- Mark Sheets and Pass certificates in support of all educational qualifications as stated in your
application (Original as well as Xerox self attested copies).
- Documents in support of all work-experiences as stated in your application (Original as well as Xerox
Walk-in Interview Schedule:
Time: 10 AM to 1 PM
Date: 05 November 2021
Venue: Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship Lalmati, BasisthaCharali, Guwahati-29, Assam
*Please go through the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for more details.