ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Apply For Assistant – 80 Posts – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh.
ICMR, accordingly, invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6) at the Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi, and its Institutes/Centers across India. Only those applications which are successfully filled through the website and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/Category etc. as indicated in this Notice.
Details of ICMR Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|No. of Post||80 Posts|
|Date for Computer Based Test for 80 Mark||03-10-2021|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Assistant
No of posts: 80 [UR: 33, EWS: 8, OBC: 21, ST: 6, SC: 12]
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute; and
- Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point)
Age: Not exceeding 30 Years. Age relaxation is as per rule.
- The upper age limit shall be determined as on the closing date for submission of online application.
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted.
- No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
Pay Scale ( As per 7th CPC): Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay- Rs. 4200/-)
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of a fee
- SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all others: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
Mode of Payment
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through an online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply:
The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. www.icmr.nic.in andwww.pgimer.edu.in. They should also ensure that they have valid personal e-mail id and mobile number. Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The e-mail ID is required for the initial registration.