Assam Higher Secondary Education Council is going to receive online applications from eligible students for admission into the 2-year Higher Secondary Courses under AHSEC. The online admission facility has been developed by AHSEC to promote the digitization of the process. Under this online process, students will be able to take admission into the 11th class in their desired school and college without visiting anywhere directly from their homes. AHSEC named its online admission portal as DARPAN and inside that portal, students will be able to submit their applications for admission.
HS 1st Year Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of Class
|HS First Year (XI)
|Name of Portal
|AHSEC DARPAN Online Admission Portal
|Name of Council
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council
|9957428585 and 8011098621
Required Documents to Complete Application
|Name of Documents
|Recent Passport Size Photograph
|10th Marksheet (Digital)
|Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
|Disability Certificate (If Applicable)
|TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (If Applicable)
|Gap Certificate (If Applicable)
|Application Start Date
|29th May 2023
|Application Last Date
|17th June 2023
|Merit List Preparation
|19th to 21st June 2023
|Merit List Publication
|21st June 2023
|Within 24th June 2023
|Final Admission Date
|26th to 28th June 2023
How to Complete HS 1st Year Admission Process?
Students who fulfil all the required eligibility criteria to get admission in AHSEC HS 1st year are able to submit their online applications on the official portal of AHSEC. Also, a video guide and some steps to apply online are given below, students can follow the following steps to complete their admission process.
- Scroll down, and check the Important Link section.
- Click on HS 1st Year Admission link.
- A portal will load, click on the Register a New Account link.
- On the next one, you need to choose the college, course type and other details you want.
- Upload scan copy of the photograph, marksheet and other necessary documents.
- After filling in and verifying all the details, you have to click on submit button.
- After submitting the application, keep the system-generated acknowledgement for future use.
- Check the portal regularly for updates. You will be informed through the portal which institute (s) you have been selected for admission.