Guwahati University Admission 2020 Submit Online Application

Guwahati University Admission 2020: has released the official notification for Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 process. Shortly, Gauhati University is going to launch its online Post Graduation (PG) admission form fill up a portal where aspiring and eligible candidates will be able to fill an online application form for Post Graduate courses in Arts (MA), Science (MSc) and Commerce (MCom).

Guwahati University Admission 2020 PG Courses

Guwahati University Admission 2020

Important Note

University NameGuwahati University
Session: 2020-21
Admission forMA, MCom & MSc.
Guwahati University Online AdmissionClick Here
Guwahati University Official NotificationsClick Here
Guwahati University WebsiteClick here
See Also More JobsClick Here
WhatsApp Groups LinkNEGJ

Guwahati University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria

BA/ BSc /B Com. (in 10+2+3 pattern) with major / honors courses in the concerned subject or BA/BSc /B Com. (in 10+2+3 pattern) with a general pass course with at least 45% marks in the concerned subject as well as in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. [45% marks is to be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in Part I and Part II of the (2+1) pattern and the part I, part II and Part III of the (1+1+1) pattern are eligible to seek admission to the University.

Guwahati University Admission 2020 Common Entrance Test

There will be no Common Entrance Test for admission into any Post Graduate Courses both for the University Departments and the Affiliated Colleges of the University for the session 2020-21.

Admissions will be based strictly on the performance and eligibility criteria of the respective qualifying examination.

Guwahati University Admission 2020 Reservation

  • In Admission into the Traditional Program of Study, 80% of total intake will be reserved for Gauhati University Students. The remaining 20% will be reserved for other than Gauhati University Students.
  • As per Executive Council resolution No. WEC-02/2020/13 dated 25.01.2020 Economically Weaker Section (EWS) i.e. 10% from the unreserved category will be reserved into the different Post Graduate Courses for the University Departments and the Affiliated Colleges of the University.

Admission Fee

All fees relating to admission into different Post Graduate Courses of University Departments and the Affiliated Colleges of Gauhati University for the session 2020-21 has been waived in accordance with notification No.AHE.639/2018/16 dated 10th June 2020 from the Higher Education Department, Govt. of Assam.

Application Fee

Application fee for Gauhati University PG Admission 2020 is Rs. 250/-

How to apply

Online application process will be started tentatively from 15th July 2020. To submit an online application, pl follow the below mentioned steps.

Step 1: Scroll down, check Important Web Link‘s section.
Step 2: Click on Online Application Link.
Step 3: Enter your all credentials & upload required documents.
Step 4: That’s it, after that your application will be submitted.

Necessary documents including marksheets, certificates, ESW, etc can be uploaded at a later time also.

Leave a Comment