Golaghat DC Recruitment 2021 – 65 Posts: Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat is inviting applications for filling up 65 vacant posts of Gaonburah under the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat. Interested candidates may appear at the scheduled walk-in interview on 13th September, 2021.
Details of Golaghat DC Recruitment 2021
|Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat
|No. of Post
|Walk-in interview Date
|See Also More Jobs
|WhatsApp Groups Link
|Download NEGJ App
Details of Post
Name of Post: Gaonburah
No. of Vacancy: 65
Educational Qualification: 10th passed/Matriculation from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
Minimum Age limit: 25 Years.
- Candidate should be physically fit and have sound mind.
- Candidate should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- Candidate should not be a Govt. employee.
- Candidate should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- Candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- Candidate should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
- Candidate should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and program and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- Candidate should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- Candidate should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply through Standard form of application as published on Assam Gazette Part IX. The application will be received up to 13/09/2021 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat.
The candidates are required to attach the following documents along with the application form :
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
- Two passport sized photographs .
*Candidates are requested to check the official notification (link mentioned above) for more details.