Employees Provident Fund Organisation
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) will be conducting an Online Examination on 31st August and 1st September 2019 for Recruitment to the post of Social Security Assistant and invites On-Line Applications for recruitment to the post. Candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered with or fabricated and should not suppress any material information while submitting the online application.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment – 2189 Last Date 21-07-2019
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Nos||Salary||Age|
|1||Social Security Assistant||2189||Rs. 25,500/-||Between 18-27 years|
No of posts: 2189 [SC: 293, ST: 221, OBC NCL: 631, EWS: 327, UR: 727, PwDB: 116, Ex-SM: 325]
- Must possess the Degree from a recognized university or equivalent as on the closing date for online registration of application i.e 21st July 2019
- Possessing a speed of at least 5000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- The Educational Qualification Certificates viz provisional or regular Degree should contain the date of the issue. In case, date of issue of these certificates is after the closing date of the notice, then the consolidated mark sheet with date of declaration of the result of final qualifying exam or individual mark sheets of all the semesters with the date of declaration of result of each semester should be submitted.
- In case of non-availability of date in any of these certificates, then a certificate from the Institution/University to this effect (indicating date of declaration of result) should be produced at the time of document verification.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the basis of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application.
General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
SC, ST Candidates: 250/-
PH Candidates: 250/-
Female Candidates: 250/-
Examination Date: (Phase-I): 31st August and 1st September 2019
How to Apply:
Candidates to go to the EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in or https://www.epfindia.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSA-2019 IN EPFO” which will open a new screen.
Before apply please see the official notification[pdf-embedder url=”http://negj.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/epfo-2019.pdf” title=”Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment – 2189 Last Date 21-07-2019″]
- Online Registration of Application: 27th June 2019 (17:00 hrs) to 21st July 2019 (17:00 hrs)
- Downloading of Call Letters: 21st August 2019 to 1st September 2019
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I): 31st August and 1st September 2019
- Examination (Phase-II): Call letters will be sent after the declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test): Call letters will be sent after the declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
Apply Online Click here