DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 – 14 Mandal (Grade – III) – Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has released a notification for the recruitment of 14 Mandal (Gr-III) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Details of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 – 14 Mandal (Grade – III)
|Department Name||DC Lakhimpur|
|No. of Post||12 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Mandal
No of posts: 14 [UR: 8, STP: 1, STH: 3, EWS: 2]
Pay: Pay Band- 14,000/ – 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age relaxable for S.C. & S.T candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC/ MOBC candidates is upto 43 years.
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
DC Office Lakhimpur Admit Card
- Written examination will be held on 07-02-2021. The call letter/ Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur. The candidates will be able to download their call letter/ Admit Card from the said website.
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be notified on the Lakhimpur district official website www.lakhimpur.nic.in.
How to Apply
- The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur.
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photographs with white background.
- The candidates already in service must apply through the proper channel and upload scanned copies of the NOC of the concerned department.
- The Applications will be received online from Midnight of 02-01-2021 to the Midnight of 17-01-2021.