Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020: (Kochi) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Technician (Vocational Apprentice) and Trade Apprentice in Various Trade (348 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Details Of Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020
|Company Name||Cochin Shipyard Ltd.|
|Post Name||Technician & Trade Apprentice|
|No of Posts||348 Posts|
|Candidates Login||Click here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of post: Technician & Trade Apprentice
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices
Accounting & Taxation – 01 Post
Customer Relationships Management – 02 Post
Electrical & Electronic Technology – 01 Post
Food & Restaurant Management – 03 Post
Basic Nursing & Palliative Care – 01 Post
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
Electrician – 47 Post
Fitter – 36 Post
Welder – 47 Post
Machinist – 10 Post
Electronic Mechanic – 15 Post
Instrument Mechanic – 14 Post
Draughtsman Mechanic – 06 Post
Draughtsman Civil – 04 Post
Painter General – 10 Post
Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 Post
Sheet Metal Worker – 47 Post
Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20 Post
Mechanic Diesel – 37 Post
Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37 Post
Refrigeration & AC Mechanic – 10 Post
Trade Apprentices – Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
- General, OBC, EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Min. Age: 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 25 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
How to Apply
- Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 15/07/2020 to 04/08/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Cochin Shipyard Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof, and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
Selection Process For Cochin Shipyard Recruitment
The candidates who will be applying for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment for the post of Technician and Trade Apprentice will be selected through the following method:
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered.
- Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.