DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021 – 262 Gaonbura Posts – Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon has released a notification for the recruitment of 262 Gaonbura Vacancy under different revenue circles of the Bongaigaon district. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Details of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021 – 262 Gaonbura Posts
|Department Name||DC Bongaigaon|
|No. of Post||262 Posts|
|Offline Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Gaonbura
No of posts: 262
Revenue Circle wise vacancy details:
- Bongaigaon Revenue Circle: 30 Posts
- Dangtal Revenue Circle: 23 Posts
- Boitamari Revenue Circle: 52 Posts
- Srijangram Revenue Circle: 110 Posts
- Manikpur Revenue Circle: 47 Posts
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.9000/- per month
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years of age as on 01/01/2021
Resident ship: He/ She should be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of the area in respect of concerned Gaonbura Lot (from where he/she seeks appointment)
Age: He/ She should be of minimum 25 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Educational Qualification: He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should be physically fit and have a sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues;
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonburahs.
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- There should not any case registered in the Court or Police Station against the name of the applicant.
How to Apply
The application will be received with effect from 06/01/2021 to 22/01/2021 (up to 5.00 p.m.) in the office of the Deputy Commissioner. Bongaigaon and the application may be dropped in the specific DropBox.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
- Self-attested copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph (self-attested).
- 1 (one) self-addressed envelope affixing necessary postage stamp and his/her contact No.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from Single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/She should furnish documents regarding the performance of social activities.
- Address proof/certificate from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.