APSC Recruitment 2021 – 6 Posts: Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the recruitment of 6 District Sports Officer under Sports and Youth Welfare Department. Interested candidates may apply before the last date (18th of December, 2021) of application submission.
Details of APSC Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||District Sports Officer|
|No. of Post||06|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Post
Name of Post: District Sports Officer under Sports and Youth Welfare Department
No. of vacancy: 06
- A candidate must hold 3 (three) years Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE, Or
- 4 (four) years (integrated course) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a recognized Physical Training Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-, Grade pay- Rs. 10,900/-, PB- 3
Age limit: 21-38 Years (as on 01/01/2021).
- General/EWS- Rs. 285.40/-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC- Rs. 185.40/-
- BPL- Rs. 35.40/-
- PWBD- Rs. 35.40/-
How to Apply
Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website (link mentioned above). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
Please check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for other details.