Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020: (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on earth and into the air space in the country. AAI has been conferred upon with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Online applications, through the official website of Airports Authority of India i.e., www.aai.aero, are invited from eligible candidates, who have appeared for GATE 2019 and are also meeting the eligibility criteria for filling up the following vacancies, on regular basis through Direct Recruitment:
Details Of Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive|
|No of Posts||180 Posts|
|Last Date Apply||02-09-2020|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Junior Executive
1. Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)
No. of Post: 15
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
2. Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)
No. of Post: 15
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by the Government of India.
3. Junior Executive (Electronics)
No. of Post: 150
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
SCALE OF PAY: Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD: UR, 13 years for PWD: OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST; Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
General/OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Nil
Payment mode: Online
Selection Process: The candidates will be appointed for the post of Junior Executive in the Airports Authority of India through the following two-stages.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the GATE 2019 Scores
- Screening and Interview in New Delhi.
How to Apply
- Click on the official link, provided below.
- Click on the Apply link given on the page. A registration link will open up in the new window.
- Click on New Registration in the application window.
- Provide personal credentials like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form of SBI Circle Based Officer 2020.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Login with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration Junior Assitant Recruitment 2020.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be required to verify the details. Preview and verify the application form carefully.
- Lastly, pay the required application fee online.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purposes.