UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2021 – 400 Posts: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has published an advertisement for the recruitment of 400 posts for the National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II), 2021 under Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Interested candidates may apply online. Last date of application submission is
29th June, 2021 8th October, 2021 (only for female candidates).
Details of UPSC NDA & NA II Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Examination Name||National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II), 2021|
|No. of Post||400|
|Official Notifications (Previous)||Click Here|
|Official Notifications (New)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Examination
Name of Examination: National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II), 2021
No. of Posts:
- National Defence Academy- 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)- 30
- (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2003 and not later than 1st January, 2006 are eligible.
- Others- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs/Women- NIL
*Payment Mode- Online/ Offline
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website upsconline.nic.in.
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
*Candidates are requested to check the official notification/advertisement (link mentioned above) for more details.