Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Exam 2023 for 322 vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of post
|Assistant Commandant (Group A)
|Union Public Service Commission
|No of posts
|English and Hindi
|16/ 05/ 2023
Read Also: Assam Police Result 2023 – 5730 Posts
Organization wise vacancy
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2023, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1998 and not later than 1st August, 2003.
|Civilian Central Government Servant
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
|Female/ SC/ST/ Persons with Benchmark Disability
|Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI
|Starting date of online application
|26th April 2023
|Last date of online application
|16th May 2023 (18:00 Hrs.)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for UPSC Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of UPSC. They may follow below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on Online Application link.
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form.