SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for recruitment of SSC MTS Multi-Tasking Staff posts, SSC MTS has issued approval for recruitment to 10000+ posts, application forms are going to start very SSC MTS Recruitment application form can apply through the official website of Staff Selection Commission, must read the official notification before filling the SSC MTS recruitment application form.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Overview
||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Name of exam
||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2023
|Number of Posts
||Rs. 18000 to 56900/- (Level – 1 as per 7th CPC pay Matrix)
||20th July 2023
Number of Posts
|Name of Posts
||Number of Posts
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
- 18 – 25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02/ 08/ 1998 and not later than 01/ 08/ 2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18 – 27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02/ 08/ 1996 and not later than 01/ 08/ 2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
|| 5 years
|PwD (SC/ ST)
|SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women
||BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Itanagar (5001)
- Dibrugarh (5102)
- Guwahati (Dispur) (5105)
- Jorhat (5107)
- Silchar (5111)
- Imphal (5501)
- Shillong (5401)
- Aizawl (5701)
- Dimapur (5301)
- Kohima (5302)
- Agartala (5601)
- Tezpur (7994)
|Starting date of submission of online application
||30th June 2023
|Last date of submission of online application
||20th July 2023
|Date of MTS Examination
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC MTS Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form.