Sonitpur Judiciary Recruitment – 2 Posts: District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur is inviting applications for the recruitment of 2 Driver & Peon (Grade-IV) Vacancy in the District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur. Interested candidates may apply before the last date of application submission, which is 16th of October, 2021.
Details of Sonitpur Judiciary Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur|
|Post Name||Driver & Peon|
|No. of Post||02|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Education||Pay Scale|
Class VIII pass.
(B) Must possess
|Rs. 14000/- to|
Rs. 60500 + GP
|01||Class VIII pass up|
to Class – XII.
|Rs. 12000/- to|
Rs. 52000 + GP
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
- Candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the Registration is to be valid as on date of submission of applications.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The Upper Age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
- The Candidates who have already applied to the post of office peon in reference to this
office advertisement dated 27.08.2020, need not apply afresh.
How to Apply
- The application in Standard Form with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational
Qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card along with 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
- The application should be addressed to:
The District and Sessions Judge,
P.O. & P.S, – Tezpur, pin 784001
District – Sonitpur, Assam
- Candidates, who intend to apply for both the posts, shall have to submit separate applications for the post of Driver/ post of Peon.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their application through proper channel.
- The applicants shall mention their Mobile Numbers in the application form without fail.
- Envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post applied for in Block letters as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRMR / OFFICE PEON.
*Candidates are requested to check the official notification issued by the judiciary (link mentioned above) for more details.