Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 – 7 Posts: Social Welfare Department, Assam invites application for the recruitment of 7 District Project Assistant and Block Project Assistant posts in districts across the state under the State Project Director, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Assam. Interested candidates may apply before the last date (26th November, 2021).
Details of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Social Welfare|
|No. of Post||07|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Eligibility|
|District Project Assistant||03||1) Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition.|
2) Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills .
3) Good oral and written communication skills in local language and fair skills in English .
4) Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email .
5) Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel extensively.
6) Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged
|Block Project Assistant||04||1) Graduate.|
2) At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government.
3) Good oral and written communication in local language Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged .
Age limit: 18-40 Years
Candidates must be a citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply offline by submitting the application form in prescribed format (link mentioned above) only.
Please check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for other related details.