Sericulture Recruitment 2021 – 180 Grade IV Posts – Directorate of Sericulture, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 180 Grade IV vacancies in the Head Office & District/ Sub-Divisional Offices under the Directorate of Sericulture, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Details Of Sericulture Recruitment 2021 – 180 Grade IV Posts
|Department||Directorate of Sericulture|
|Post Name||Grade IV|
|No of Posts||180 Posts|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Grade IV
No of posts: 180 (4 nos for Head Quarter & 176 nos. for District/Sub-Division)
Category-wise vacancy: (UR: 82, OBC: 21, SC: 8, STP: 5, STH: 18, EWS: 40, PWD: 5)
Scale of Pay: Rs.12,000 to Rs.52,000 + Grade- Pay As.3,900/- in Pay Band-1
Citizenship: Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The Candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form.
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be VIII passed from any recognized Educational Institutes and the candidate must produce the Certificate of VIIl pass from the School authority they had attended with due Seal and Signature of the authority.
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of Age and not more than 40 years for UN-reserved category, 43 years for OBC/MOBXC and 45 years for SC/ST (P)/ST (H) and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 01.01.2021.
- The first Merit Lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based written examination (Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English, General Knowledge): 100 marks of 2 hours
- There will be ONE merit list for the post category wise, i.e. Unreserved, OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H) & EWS separately for male and female as per vacancies for different posts for the entire State.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news paper and website of the Directorate.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online at official recruitment portal “sericulturerecruitment.in“
Documents to be Uploaded with Online Application:
Candidates are required to upload:
- A latest passport photograph of standard 4.5 x 3.5 cm not exceeding 100 kb.
- For candidates who have not appeared in HSLC or equivalent examination, the birth certificate issued by Competent Authority will be accepted. Horoscope or Affidavit in regard to age will not be. accepted.
- And for candidates appearing HSLC and above, age of proof shall have to be supported by admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Qualification Certificate.
- Scanned Signature (within 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange.
- Declaration in Form-A related to the Assam Public Services ( Application of Small Family norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
- Copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority.
- Caste Certificate (In case of Reserved category candidates).