Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 (RHC) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Chauffeur/ Driver (41 Post) Recruitment 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Details Of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
|Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||Chauffeur/ Driver|
|No of Posts||41 Posts|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of post: Chauffeur/ Driver
Pay Scale – Rs.14,600/- Per Month For Under The Training Period of 02 Years
After Training – level 5 that is Rs.20,800/- to Rs.65,900/- per month
Educational Qualification – Candidates who have passed their Class 10+2 Level of Examination/Equivalent from any recognized board will be eligible for this recruitment.
Driving License and Work Experience – Along with above-mentioned qualification applicants having A Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) will be eligible & having 3-year experience in Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) driving will be eligible for this recruitment
Candidates must have Knowledge of repairs of vehicles and practical experience of driving heavy vehicles for two years.
- Min. Age: 18 Yrs.
- Max. Age: 40 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- General, OBC, EWS, Other State: Rs. 400/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay Exam Fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode.
How to Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Driver/ Chauffeur Recruitment 2020.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 31/07/2020 to 31/08/2020.
- Read the Notification for More Details about Bihar Rajasthan High Court Chauffeur/ Driver Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.