Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2020: Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of 9 Assistant Professor vacancies. Candidates having good academic records and latest UGC norms must apply in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete Bio-Data and all testimonials from HSLC onwards.
Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2020
Details Of Pragjyotish College Recruitment 2020
|Company Name||Pragjyotish College|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|No of Posts||9 Posts|
|Qualifications||Ph.D. with NET|
|Salary||As Per Govt. Norms|
|Opening Date to Apply||13-07-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30-07-2020|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of post: Assistant Professor
1. Assistant Professor in Chemistry : 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 14
2. Assistant Professor in Physics: 1 Post (UR-PwD) Roster Point 01
3. Assistant Professor in Physics : 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 07
4. Assistant Professor in Physics : 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 16
5. Assistant Professor in Zoology : 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 24
6. Assistant Professor in Botany : 1 Post (OBC/MOBC-PwD) Roster Point 67
7. Assistant Professor in Geology : 1 Post (STH) Roster Point 70
8. Assistant Professor in Bengali : 1 Post (STP) Roster Point 45
9. Assistant Professor in English : 1 Post (OBC/MOBC) Roster Point 17
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure
As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE/407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for the award of Ph.D. Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
Eligibility like M-Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
* The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
* In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to apply
Application, accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favor of Principal, Pragjyotish College, Guwahati – 9 payable at the SBI, West Guwahati Branch must reach the Principal, Pragjyotish College within 15 days from the date of publication [DOP: 24/06/2020] of this advertisement.