ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited for recruitment to the post of various posts of apprentices in different trade/departments. All interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply from tomorrow onwards.i.e. 29 July 2020 at ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
A total of 4186 vacancies have been announced by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited out of which 228 are for Northern Sector, 764 for Mumbai, 1579 are for Western Sector, 716 are for Eastern Sector, 674 are for Southern Sector and 221 are for Central Sector.
Details Of ONGC Recruitment 2020
|No of Posts||4186 Posts|
|Last Date Apply||17-08-2020|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of post: Apprentice
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Post Details
- Northern Sector – 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector – 764 Posts
- Western Sector – 1579 Posts
- Eastern Sector – 716 Posts
- Southern Sector – 674 Posts
- Central Sector – 221 Posts
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
I. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
II. Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
1. Accountant: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
2. Assistant-Human Resource: Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
3. Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
4. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade
5. Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
6. Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
7. Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic
8. Fitter: ITI in Fitter
9. Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic
10. Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
11. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
12. Library Assistant: ITI in Library and Information Science
13. Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
14. Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
15. Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
16. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
17. Plumber: ITI in Plumber trade
18. Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade
19. Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
20. Civil: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
21. Computer Science: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
22. Electrical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
23. Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
24. Electronics: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
25. Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Register ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Online Application
- Before applying for the above apprentice’s positions, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portal. If you are applying for Trade Apprentice Posts, visit on https://apprenticeshipindia.org/.for Technician Trade, Visit at portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions on the ONGC website.i.e.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in.
- Enter your active email and mobile number.
- The candidate should have a scanned copy of the color photograph (Size: between 20-50 KB in JPG Format) and signature in black ink (Size: between 10-30 KB in JPG Format) etc. Ready before applying on-line.
- Candidates are advised to check all details before the final submission of the application.
- After successfully applying/registration of Online Application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled-in online application for future reference.
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Commencement of submission of application: 29 July 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 17 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020
- Date of Result/Selection: 24 August 2020 to 1 September 2020