NYKS Recruitment 2021 – 13206 National Youth Volunteer Posts – Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 13206 National Youth Volunteer vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Details Of NYKS Recruitment 2021 – 13206 National Youth Volunteer Posts
|Department Name||Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS)|
|Post Name||National Youth Volunteer|
|No of Posts||13206 Posts|
|Last Date Apply||20-02-2021|
|Date of Interview||25-02-2021 to 08-03-2021|
|Declaration of Result||15-03-2021|
|Date of Joining||01-04-2021|
|Official Notifications||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: National Youth Volunteer
No of posts: 13206
Pay: They would receive a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/-.
Age: Minimum 18 years and below 29 years as on 1st April 2021.
Educational Qualification: Minimum class 10th pass.
Student: No regular students are eligible for applying for NYC volunteership.
Role of NYKS Volunteer
- Each NYV has a major role of catalic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
- Each NYV has to prepare Youth profile of his/her block
- Each NYV is required to be IT Savvy. Further NYVs should have the capability of preparing report/documentation of youth program and upload online. NYC should also know about preparing reports for media/news statement. Each NYV should know the using of required mobile Apps (for example Digidhan, Digital India etc).
- Formation of New youth clubs, activisation of defunct youth clubs is the major task of each volunteer.
- Organizing NYKs regular and special programme with the help of Youth clubs.
- Guiding and motivating youth clubs members for involving themselves in community development programmers
- Recommending active/ dedicated members of youth clubs for NIC, Skill training, international youth exchange programme etc. to District Youth Officer.
- To maintain records of programmers conducted by youth clubs.
- To submit regular reports / online reports highlighting their work on regular basis.
- Maintain liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/ district.
- To attend meetings regularly, at concerned Kendra.
How to Apply
- A software application has been developed for online submission of application forms by the candidates. The online application form is available at NYKS website on nyks.nic.in
- Candidates may also apply through offline application. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to offline application received if any by candidates in stipulated time period as may be entered in the official register meant for receiving of offline applications.