National Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir has Announced Notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer, Gynaecologist & Other Vacancy on contractual basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Walk in.
NHM J&K Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir (NHM J&K)|
|Date of Walk in Interview||12/ 06/ 2023|
|Upper Age Limit||65 years|
|Name of Posts||Number of Posts|
Candidates Should Possess MBBS, Diploma, PG (Relevant Discipline)
List of documents to be attached with the application form
(i) Date of Birth Certificate.
(ii) Domicile Certificate.
(iii) Degree of requisite Qualification.
(iv) Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
(v) PG Degree/Diploma mark sheets.
(vi) Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
(vii) Stay at the place of posting is mandatory.
(viii) During the contract period Consultant cannot do Private Practice.
NHM J&K Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here by visiting Indian Navy official website https://jknhm.com . Candidates may submit their online application starting by following below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.