NHAI Recruitment 2021- 17 Posts: The National Testing Agency (NTA) invites online applications on behalf of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) for the recruitment of 17 DEPUTY MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS) (Group-A) vacancies. Interested candidates may apply. Last date of application submission is 29th of November, 2021.
Details of NHAI Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|No. of Post||17|
|Name of Post||DEPUTY MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS) (Group-A)|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduate|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Post
Name of Post: DEPUTY MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS) (Group-A)
No. of Vacancy: 17
- Bachelor in Commerce or Chartered Accountant or Certified Management Accountant or Master in Business
Administration (Finance) (through regular course) from a recognized University or Institute; OR,
- Member of any organized Finance or Accounts related Service of the Central Government or the State Government;
- Four years’ experience in Financial Accounting or Budgeting or Internal Audit or Contract Management or Fund Management or Disbursement in an organization of repute which should include atleast *prior experience of six months in Public Sector Undertaking or Government organization following ‘Double Entry Accounting System’.
Pay Scale: Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Prerevised : Pay Band-3 : Rs. 56100-177500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-)
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- UR/ OBC-NCL: Rs 500/- (bank charges extra)
- EWS: Rs. 300/- (bank charges extra)
- SC/ST/PwD/Women: NIL
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the official recruitment portal (link mentioned above) only.
*Candidates are requested to check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for more details.