MHRB Recruitment 2020 Demonstrator – 13 Posts – Last Date: 05/10/2020. Medical and Health Recruitment Board (MHRB), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 13 Demonstrator vacancies of the Microbiology Department in Government Medical Colleges under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam.
Details of MHRB Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Medical and Health Recruitment Board|
|No. of Post||13 Posts|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Demonstrator
No of posts: 13
Pay: Rs. 57,700/- to Rs. 1,82,400/- PM (Academic Level-10) plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable)-
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. up to 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years as per Govt notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated 25/04/2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated 28/10/2015.
- At least MD/DNB in concerned specialties from an institute under any Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI)/ National Beard of Examination (NBE).
- Weightage shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17A of MHRB Regulations or on a contractual basis in Medical Colleges Hospitals Assam.
- Willing and eligible Doctors serving under the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam, and other Government agencies will be eligible to apply, and separate NOC from the State Government will not be required to apply for these posts.
Process of recruitment: Interview/Online Interview
Application Fee: Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and As. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (PYST (H) candidate.
No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
Application fee should be deposited only, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-O1-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt” The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: hitps://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online on the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. The last date for receipt of the online application will be 05.10.2020.