Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has Announced notification for the recruitment of Jharkhand Excise Constable Competitive Examination (JECCE) 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
JSSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Post||JSSC Excise Constable|
Read Also: ITBP Recruitment 2023 – 81 Posts
Matric/ 10th Class from any recognized board in India.
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age for UR/ EWS||25 Years|
|Maximum Age for OBC/ BC||27 Years|
|Maximum Age for Women Candidates||28 Years|
|Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Men & Women)||30 Years|
|For Others||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ ST Candidates for Jharkhand State||Rs. 50/-|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01/06/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/06/2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||04/07/2023|
|Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature||06/07/2023 to 08/07/2023|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here by visiting Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ . Candidates may submit their online application starting by following below mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form.