ITBP Recruitment Constable Under Sports Quota 2019
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 121 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBPF Rules, 1994. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-LINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 22/04/2019 AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 21/06/2019 AT 11:59 PM.
ITBP Recruitment Constable Under Sports Quota 2019
Name of post: Constable General Duty Under Sports Quota
No of posts: 121.
Pay: Revised pay scale as per 7th CPC pay matrix ( Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- per month)
|Name of Post||Age||Essential educational
|CT (GD) Sportsman||18 to 23 years (Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules)||Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.||Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 will only be considered|
- Only Matriculation certificate or Higher Secondary School Certificate shall be accepted as a proof for establishing age of the candidates.
- The candidates must fulfill all eligibility conditions and should be in possession of all certificates on the date of Recruitment. Candidates not in possession of education/sports certificates on the date of Recruitment shall not be eligible for recruitment.
- All educational certificates other than Central Board/State Board shall be accompanied with Government notifications declaring the equivalence of such qualification for service under Central Government.
Age and Relaxations:-
Age- 18 to 23 years. Cutoff date for determining age will be 21/06/2019 i.e. last date of submission of online applications.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST by five (5) years and for OBC by three (3) years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Departmental candidates with three years continuous service and in addition 5 years age relaxation for Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 3 years for Other Backward Classes who compete along with candidates from open recruitment.
- Candidates should note that only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate available on the date of documentation will be accepted for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation on basis of OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) status may note that certificate on non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years before the date of recruitment.
- Candidates who wish to seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by the Recruitment Board. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General (UR) category.
Male candidates belonging to General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment to the post of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as application fee through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment. itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected. Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Fee paid by modes other than above will not be accepted and the applications of such candidate will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
Online applications submitted by the candidates on ITBP recruitment website will be scrutinized. Online Admit Cards will be issued to the candidates whose online applications are found in order to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination. Candidates will have
to undergo the following process of recruitment:-
- All candidates reporting for recruitment will have to go through documentation, in which candidates will have to produce all original documents/certificates pertaining to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per Para 4 (b), proof to avail age relaxation etc. in the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board including the document already uploaded on ITBP recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificate to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, the candidates whose documents are found in order will be asked to submit self attested copies of the documents/sports certificate to the Recruitment Board on the spot. Original documents will be returned. ITBP at its discretion can check or verify genuineness of any document/certificate produced by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verifications/checking shall be final.
- Players who have participated or won medal(s) in the competitions given at Para 4 (b) above in the past 02 calendar years w.e.f. 01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be given marks for medals won or level of participation during aforementioned time period only.
- Only the marks of that one higher medal/position or level of participation in which a candidate is getting maximum marks as per the table given at Para 4 (b) will be considered.
- If any candidate has secured more than 1 medal in a particular competition, in that case he/she shall be awarded marks for only one highest medal/position secured in the competition.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 12 for all category i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates/documents will be rejected summarily and candidates who declared qualified in documentation stage will be sent to Physical Standard Test (PST).
Physical Standard Test (PST):-
- Candidates who qualify in documentation will undergo PST as per standards mentioned at Para 4 (c) above.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in height and chest will be required to submit the certificate as per Annexure-V regarding their community from concerned District Authorities. In the event of non enclosure of the certificate their claim for relaxation in height and chest shall not be entertained.
- Case for relaxation in the physical standard for those candidates who do not meet the physical standards advertisement but are otherwise eligible and medically fit in the DME will be taken up with the Competent Authority and till such time vacancies will be kept reserved. In case competent authority does not permit relaxation in physical standards such candidates will be rejected and they will be informed in due course of time. In case competent authority approved the relaxation in physical standards advertisement such candidates will be issued Offer of appointment.
(iii) Merit List:-
After completion of Physical Standard Test, Merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates as per table given at Para 4 (b) in the advertised sports discipline. The candidates shall be shortlisted for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) on the basis of merit. Tie cases will be resolved as under:-
- Candidate securing highest marks will be placed higher in the merit list.
- If tie persist, candidate older in age will be given priority.
- If tie still persist, candidate’s name in alphabetical order in English will be given priority.
(iv) Detailed Medical Examination (DME):-
Candidates selected in order of merit as per number of vacancies will be put through medical examination (DME) to assess.
How to Apply:
Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 22/04/2019 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 21/06/2019 at 11:59 pm on ITBP recruitment website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
Before apply please see official notification[pdf-embedder url=”http://negj.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ITBP-121-Post-Notification-2019.pdf” title=”ITBP Recruitment 2019 Constable General Duty”]
ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 22/04/2019 AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 21/06/2019 AT 11:59 PM.
Online Link Click here (Active 22/04/2019)
Related post: BSF Recruitment 2019 Head Constable 1072 Posts.