ITBP Recruitment 2021-99 GDMO & Specialist Vacancy: Indo-Tibetan Border Police(ITBP) has released an official notification for the recruitment of 99 GDMO & Specialist vacancies in various location/formations throughout the country. Interested and eligible candidates are invited for the walk-in interview scheduled on 10th May, 2021.
Details of ITBP Recruitment 2021-99 GDMO & Specialist Vacancy
|Department Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name||GDMO & Specialist|
|No of Posts||99 Posts|
|Qualifications||Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Walk-In Interview date||10-05-2021 & 17-05-2021|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Details of Posts
A) General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO):
Pay Scale: Rs. 85000/-per month
- A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule of Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part If of the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
- Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
Pay Scale: Rs. 75000/-per month
- A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part If or the Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned specially as mentioned in section-A of section-b of schedule-V1 or equivalent.
- Experience: 1 and 1/2 years experience for postgraduate degree holder & 2 and 1/2 years for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after obtaining the Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
No. of Post( both A & B): 99
Upper Age Limit( both A & B ): 70 Years
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2021
Eligible and Interested candidates may Walk-In-Interview on the date & time at any of these venue as given in the Annexure-A along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate & Post Graduate Degree, age proof, internship completion certificate and experience certificate etc.) and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for with minimum three choices for place of posting in order of preference and five passport size recent photographs.
*Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully before appearing for the walk-in- interview and for more details candidates may check the official website https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/.