Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Indian Army has released a notification for the 132nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2021 for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates.
Details Of Indian Army Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Technical Graduate Course|
|No of Posts||40 Posts|
|Last Date Apply||26-08-2020|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of post: Technical Graduate Course
Discipline-wise vacancy list
1. Civil: 10 Posts
2. Architecture: 1 Post
3. Mechanical: 3 Posts
4. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 4 Posts
5. Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Science: 9 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comm/ Satellite Communication/ Opto Electronics: 6 Posts
7. Aeronautical/ Avionics: 2 Posts
8. Aerospace: 1 Post
9. Nuclear Technology: 1 Post
10. Automobile: 1 Post
11. Laser Technology: 1 Post
12. Industrial/ Manufacturing: 1 Post
Age limit:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2021. (Candidates born between 02 January 1994 and 01 January 2001, both dates inclusive).
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 January 2021 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
How to apply
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.