Indian Army Recruitment 130th Technical Graduate 2019
Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 130th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jan 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Recruitment 130th Technical Graduate 2019
Name of post: 130th Technical Graduate Course
No of posts: 40.
Eligibility: Educational Qualification for Applying. Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
Important Note: Candidates must note that for induction to Pre Commission Training Academy, after final selection, the minimum educational qualification is passing BE/B.Tech degree in the Engineering streams as notified below at Para 3. Therefore, to become eligible for induction into TGC-130 course at IMA, Dehradun, candidates studying in final year of engineering must ensure that he submits the proof of his passing Engg degree exam by 01 Jan 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
Vacancies: Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Variation between the nomenclature of Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment / marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in cancellation of candidature.
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Stream||Vacancy|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering ), Structural Engineering.||10|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering||06|
|Electrical / Electrical &
|Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering||06|
|Computer Sc & Engg /
Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc
|Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering , Information Science &
|Electronics & Telecom/
Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering||05|
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||01|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engineering , Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engineering , Metallurgy & Engineering & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/
|Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation &
Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Control Engineering , Instrumentation Technology
|Micro Electronics and
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2020. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive).
Application Fee: Nill
How to Apply: (a) Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.[pdf-embedder url=”https://negj.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Indian-army.pdf” title=”Indian Army Recruitment 130th Technical Graduate Course 2019″]
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream (cumulatively obtained upto 6th semester for Engg Degree course/ 2nd semester for M Sc. Computer science/ 8th semester for Architecture) without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to them candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to
login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are
entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Dte Gen of Rtg www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 10 APR 2019 AT 1200 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 09 MAY 2019 AT 1200 HRS.
Online Link Click here