Income Tax Recruitment 2021 – 38 Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS Posts – Income Tax Department, Chennai has released a notification for the recruitment of 38 Inspector, Tax Assistant, and MTS vacancy on a Sports Quota basis. Meritorious sportspersons who represented the Country/State/All India Inter-University tournaments (organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities)/National School Games/National Physical Efficiency/drive may apply here.
Details of Income Tax Recruitment 2021 – 38 Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS Posts
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS|
|No. of Post||38 Posts|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Inspector, Tax Assistant & MTS
1. Inspector of Income-tax
No of posts: 12
2. Tax Assistant
No of posts: 16
3. Multi-Tasking Staff
No of posts: 10
Games / Sports wise-vacancy:
- Athletics (Men & Women): 6 [ Men: 4, Women: 2]
- Basketball: 3 [ Men: 3]
- Cricket: 3 [ Men: 3]
- Football: 4 [ Men: 4]
- Hockey: 5 [ Men: 5]
- Kabaddi: 4 [ Men: 4]
- Volleyball: 5 [ Men: 5]
- Table Tennis: 1 [ Women: 1]
- Shuttle Badminton: 1 [ Men: 1]
- Carrom: 2 [ Men: 1, Women: 1]
- Contract Bridge: 2 [ Men: 2]
- Lawn Tennis: 1 [ Men: 1]
- Body Building: 1 [ Men: 1]
Pay Scale (Rs.):
- Inspector of Income-tax: 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)
- Tax Assistant: 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)
- Inspector of Income-tax: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Tax Assistant: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Minimum of a pass in Matriculation or its equivalent.
Sports Eligibility: The proficiency will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments / events in the calendar years 2020, 2019, 2018 & 2017. The tournaments/events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance.
i) International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
ii) International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/Commonwealth Games/Afro Asian Games.
iii) Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
iv) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level seniors like National Games, National Federation Games etc.
v) Domestic Tournaments / Events of National level of juniors.
vi ) Inter-University Tournaments.
vii) National School Games.
viii) National physical efficiency/drive certificate holders.
- The best of three performances in the calendar years 2020, 2019,2018, and 2017 will be considered for evaluation. These should be properly filled up in the application.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as of 01.04.2020. The Upper age limit is relaxed up to a maximum of 5 years for OBC candidates, 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, and 5 years in the case of sportspersons with exceptional achievements as per DoP & T O.M. No.15012/3/84-Estt.(D) dated 12.11.1987.
How to Apply
The application form available in the website www.tnincometax.gov.in should be filled mandatorily online. The last date for online submission of application is 17/01/2021 by 23.59 Hrs .