IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021 – 85 Posts: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released a notification for the recruitment of 85 Group C Civilian vacancies at its various Air Force Stations/ Units across the country. Interested candidates may apply. Applications will be accepted up to 30 days from the date of the publication of the official advertisement (which is 24-07-2021 to 30-07-2021).
Details of IAF Group C Civilian Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian|
|No. of Post||85 Posts|
|Qualifications||10th Pass,12th Pass,Graduate|
|Last Date||23/08/2021 to 29/08/2021|
|Official Notifications||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification||Pay Level (as per pay Matrix 7th CPC)|
|Supdt (Store)||15||Essential: Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private sector.||4|
|Lower Division Clerk||10||12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).||2|
|Hindi Typist||03||12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).||2|
|Store Keeper||03||12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: Experience in handling Stores and keeping Accounts in a store of a concern of repute in Public or Private sector.||2|
|Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade)||03||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.||2|
|Cook (Ordinary Grade)||05||Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1 year experience in trade.||2|
|Painter (Skilled)||01||10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute. Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Painter.||2|
|Carpenter (Skilled)||03||10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute.Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Carpenter from a recognized institute OR Ex-servicemen in appropriate trade viz. Carpenter Rigger.||2|
|House Keeping Staff (HKS)||15||Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.||1|
|Mess Staff||09||Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. |
Desirable: One year of experience as Waiter or Washer up from an Organization or Institute.
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||18||Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. |
Desirable: One year of experience as Watchman or Lascar or Gestetner Operator or Gardener from an Organization or Institute.
Age Limit: 18-25 years (The crucial date for determining age limit is the last date of receipt of application).
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped category. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post within 30 days from the last date of the publication ( which is 24-07-2021 to 30-07-2021 ).
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste Certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- In case of appointment of OBC candidates against their reserved quota their caste should be listed under Central List of OBCs as candidate belonging to castes listed under Central list only are eligible for appointment to Central Services. The latest rules with regard to creamy layer in OBCs are to be followed. Candidates seeking reservation as OBC is required to submit along with application a certificate to the effect that he does not belong to any of the creamy layer.
- In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted along with the application.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self attested. Any other supporting document (self attested), Self addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. Address should be typed in English / Hindi. Separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——–“.
- Two passport size photograph (same as fixed on the application form).
*Candidates are requested to Check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for more details.