Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has launched an online platform called the “Darpan” for admission into Higher Secondary courses under the council through online mode . Students who have passed HSLC exam this year may apply online through this web portal for first year courses under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council for the academic session 2023 – 2024. The HS admission process is going to start from 29th May 2023.
HS 1st Year Online Admission 2023 Overview
|Name of class
|Higher Secondary 1st Year (11th Standard)
|Name of council
|Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)
|Bamunimaidam, Guwahati – 781021
|2023 – 2024
|Name of online portal
|AHSEC DARPAN Online Admission Portal
|(10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Read Also: NVS Recruitment 2023 – 321 Posts
|Starting date to apply online
|29th May 2023
|Last date to apply online
|9th June 2023
|Preparation of merit list by institutes
|10th to 12th June 2023
|Date of Declaration of Merit List
|12th June 2023, Midnight
|Last date of institute selection by students
|Within 15th June 2023
|Date of final admission in institutes by students
|16th to 17th June 2023
How to Apply
Students want to get admission into the Higher Secondary 1st year courses in different Institutions including Universities/ Degree Colleges/ Senior Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary Schools under the AHSEC must apply online. They may follow below mentioned steps to submit their applications online.
- Scroll down, check Important Web Link‘s section.
- Click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link.
- A portal will load, click on Register a new Account link.
- Next you need to enter your personal and educational details as required by the portal.
- Upload scan copy of passport sized photograph and 10th mark sheet.
- Next choose a 4 digit Login PIN and click on register button.
- Next again click on HS 1st Year Online Admission link and log in again.
- Select your desired course and colleges/ schools. You may choose maximum five institutions in order of their preference for admission.
- At the end, click on submit button and take a print of submitted form for future reference .
- Please do check the portal regularly for updates. You will be notified through the portal which institution(s) you have been selected for admission.
Documents to be Upload with Online Form
Students must keep the following listed documents ready in JPG, JPEG or PNG file format within maximum size of 1 MB during online application form submission.
|Recent Passport Size Photograph
|HSLC/ 10th Marksheet (Digital)
|Caste Certificate (As applicable)
|Disability Certificate (As applicable)
|TGL or Ex-TGL Certificate (As applicable)
|Gap Certificate (As applicable)