GMCH Recruitment 2021 – 7 Posts: Gauhati Medical College Hospital (GMCH), Guwahati invites applications for the recruitment of 7 various posts. Interested candidates may appear at the scheduled walk-in interview.
Details of GMCH Recruitment 2021
|Department Name||Gauhati Medical College Hospital (GMCH)|
|No. of Post||07|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduate|
|Walk-In Interview Date||27-11-2021|
|Official Notifications (link 1)||Click Here|
|Official Notifications (link 2)||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
|Telegram Link||Click here|
|Download NEGJ App||Click here|
Details of Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Education||Pay Scale (Rs. per month)|
|Project Technical Officer||01||Essential: 1st class in MSc/M.Pharm in Biotechnology/Life Science with minimum three years working experience in the research project or relevant field.|
Desirable: Candidate having working experience in hospital based research project with knowledge of computer and software based data entry for two years.
|Junior Nurse||01||High school plus ANM with five years’ working experience in hospital or recognized institute.||18,000/-|
|Data Entry Operator-B||01||Essential: HS (Science) passed with 1 year computer certificate course and 5 year working experience.|
1) Candidate having working experience in hospital setup.
2) Candidate should have experience in software based clinical data entry
|Field Attendant/ (Multi-Tasking Staff)||01||Essential: High School passed.|
Desirable: Candidate should have working experience in hospital setup.
|Laboratory Assistant||01||Essential: HS (Science) passed with DMLT and minimum three year working experience in relevant field.|
1) Candidate should have working experience in research project that include hospital based sample collection from patients.
2) Candidate should have experience in working in wet-lab, include serological and molecular test of patients sample.
|Data Entry Operator- A||01||Essential: HS (Science) passed with minimum 1 year computer certificate course from recognized institute.|
Desirable: Candidate should have working experience in hospital setup and software based clinical data entry.
|Research Associate- III||01||Essential: 1st class in MSc in Biotechnology with 4 years research experience and atleast three publications preferably as first author in SCI journal or Ph.D. in relevant field with one year working experience and atleast 3 publications preferably as first author in SCI journal.|
1) Candidate should have adequate working experience in hospital with exposure to patients with neurological disorder.
2) Candidate acquainted with medical terminology including diagnosis information, risk factors, co-morbidities, discharge information and experience of handling patient’s data.
3) Candidate should have knowledge of software based data entry like RedCap and transmission of information.
How to Apply
Candidate may attend the interview with a copy of CV, passport photo, original and a set of photocopy of documents (from Class X onwards) as per the schedule mentioned below-
Date: 27th November, 2021
Time: 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM (reporting time 9.00AM – 9.45AM)
Venue: Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, New Building, 4th floor, Neuro-Surgery Seminar Hall.
Please check the official advertisement (link mentioned above) for other details.