Excelcare Hospitals Guwahati Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse – 40 Posts – Excelcare Hospitals, Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of 40 Staff Nurse vacancies under Excelcare Hospital, Paschim Boragaon, Near NH-37, Guwahati – 33.
Details of Excelcare Hospitals Guwahati Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Excelcare Hospitals|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
|No. of Post||40 Post|
|Last Date Apply||15-09-2020|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
Pay/ stipend: INR 16,000 to INR 26,000/-
Age: Age No Bar.
Educational Qualification: GNM/B.Sc-Nursing/M.Sc-Nursing and registered under Assam Nursing Council.
Experience: 0-2 years of experience in any department of a Hospital/Nursing Home etc. Fresher candidates who have recently completed GNM/B.Sc-Nursing/M. Sc-Nursing can also apply.
Walk-in Date and Time: Interview dates will be communicated to selected applicants on receipt of their Resume.
Application Fee: Not Applicable
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for the position by submitting their hard copy resume copy at the HR Department, Excelcare Hospitals, Boragaon or share the same with the Manager – HR at email@example.com.
Candidates are requested to mention ‘AssamCareer.com’ on their resume for verification.
Staff Nurse is directly responsible to Sister In-Charge for total nursing care of the patient assigned to him/her.
A. DIRECT PATIENT’S CARE:
- Admission and discharge of the patients.
- To maintain the personal hygiene of the patients, including bathing, care of mouth, back, nails, hair, etc.
- Care of pressure points as needed.
- To assist the patient in elimination, offering, and removing the bedpans and Urinals.
- Bed making.
- Assist in feeding the weak and debilitated patients.
- Writing of diet sheet, Supervision, and distribution of diets.
- Assist in physiotherapy, ambulation, and rehabilitation.
- Carry-out patient’s teaching and demonstration according to the need.
- Counseling the patients, and relatives.
- Care of the dying and dead.
- Administration of Medicines and Injections to the patients.
- Assist in the administration of intravenous injections, infusion, and Transfusion.
- Observing, recording, and reporting of vital signs e.g. T.P.R. and Blood pressure.
- Carry out technical procedures, such as Nasogastric intubation, Gastric Gavage, and Lavage, Oxygen Therapy, Dressing and Irrigation, Enema, Catheterization hot and cold applications, suction, etc.
- Collecting, labeling, and dispatch of specimens.
- Preparation for and assistance in clinical tests and medical/surgical procedures.
- Urine testing for sugar, and albumin.
- Observation, recording, and reporting of all procedures and tests.
- Escorting serious patients to and from the department/wards for investigations.
B. WARD MANAGEMENT:
- Handing over and taking over charge of patients, and ward inventory in each shift.
- Maintenance of the therapeutic environment in the ward.
- Keeping the ward clean and tidy.
- Routine care and cleaning of dressing trolleys, cupboards apparatus, mackintosh, etc.
- Care of clean and soiled linen.
- Disinfection of linen, beds, floor, and bedpans, and fumigation of rooms, etc.
- Preparation of room, trolleys, and sets for procedures.
- Preparation of surgical supplies.
- Maintaining an interpersonal relationship with patients, relatives and health team
- The orientation of new staff/students.
- Demonstration and guidance to student nurses.
- Participation in staff education and staff meetings.
- Participation in professional activities.
- Demonstration and supervision of domestic staff.
- Report about the medico-legal cases if any admitted in the ward. To keep the senior nursing officials informed of the happenings / in the ward like fire, absconding patients, theft, etc.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Sister In-charge from time to time.