DME Paramedical Admission 2020 Application Form – Director of Medical Education, Assam (DME) has released the official DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 notification for admission into various paramedical courses under paramedical institutes of Assam. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format available at DME, Assam official website www.dme.assam.gov.in from 27th October, 2020 to 3rd November 2020.
Details of DME Assam Paramedical Admission 2020 Application Form
|No of Seat||332|
|Launched by||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|Education Qualification||HS (Science)|
|Date of Apply||27-10-2020 to 05-11-2020|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Study Materials||Click here|
|See Also More Jobs||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Groups Link||NEGJ|
Eligibility of DME Paramedical Admission
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for Assam Paramedical Admission 2020
- He/ she must be a citizen of India.
- He/ she must be a Permanent Resident of Assam and must furnish a Certificate to this effect.
- The provision of Permanent Resident Certificate shall not be applicable to the Sons/ Daughters of the employees of the Govt. of Assam.
- The minimum qualification for selection of the candidates is H.S.S.L.C. (Sc.) (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 45% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC. SC. ST(P) and ST(H) candidates.
Age: Student have to be in the age limit of 17-25 years on 31st December of 2020, Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC/ MOBC, SC, ST(P)and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
List of Institutes
a) Institute of Paramedical Science, Guwahati
b) institute of Paramedical Science, Dibrugarh
c) Institute of Paramedical Science, Silchar
d) Institute of Paramedical Science, Jorhat
e) institute of Paramedical Science, Barpeta and
f) Institute of Paramedical Science, Tezpur
Under DME, Assam there are 5 paramedical institutes in Assam under Govt. of Assam. These institutes offer following courses.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Medical Radiographic Technology
- Diploma in Cardiac Care Technology
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Diploma in ICU Technology
- Diploma in Physician’s Assistant Course
- Diploma in Emergency and First Aid
- Diploma in OT Technology (OT+Anaesthesia+Endoscopy)9. Diploma in Dialysis Technician Course
Attested Copies of the Following Documents are to be enclosed along with the Application Forms:
(i) Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
(ii) Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age proof).
(iil) Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination.
(iv) Caste Certificate wherever applicable).
(v) Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
(vi) Certificate in support of quota applied for (Wherever applicable).
(vii) Unemployed Family Quota Certificate recently issued by local MLA (if applicable).
Selection of candidates for the course and the institutes will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on which will be notified through newspaper and official website www.dme.assam.gov.in.
Paramedical Admission Form
DME Assam Paramedical Admission Form will be available at DME, Assam official website www.dmeassam.gov.in from 27th October, 2020 to 3rd November 2020. Applicants must submit the filled up Application forms with the required documents as mentioned above at Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College. Silchar/ Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat/F.A.A. Medical College. Barpeta/ Tezpur Medical College Tezpur (Whichever is convenient) on or before 5th November. 2020.
Application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for Paramedical Courses”.